Growing from a humble beginning, we thrive on bringing the finest nail cares to daily life. With expanding clientele in Auckland, we are seeking 8 passionate and skillful Nail & Beauty Technicians who are attentive to nail services to join our growing team.
This role is based on permanent and full-time employment (minimum 30 hours/ week), overtime shifts are available as per business needs. Applicants must be flexible to work a variety of shifts including late nights, weekends and holiday periods. Adhering to high service standards, it’s important that you’re comfortable with small talks and can make clients feel at ease. The job location is in Auckland New Zealand.
Nail care technical skills
· At least 1 year of relevant work experience in the nail care industry or a relevant level 4 qualification
· Skills in gel polish manicures and pedicures, acrylic nail extensions and nail arts
· Good knowledge and use of chemicals for nail treatments
· Follow nail safety protocols, including instrument and equipment sanitation
· Can perform hand and foot massages
Customer service attributes
· Deeply care about clients and want to make them feel at home
· Strong communication skills and comfortable with one-on-one conversations
· Bringing the heartiest principles to service offerings and sensitive to other cultures
· Be flexible with client requests, be driven with creative thinking.
· Adopt a perfectionist attitude and perform each treatment to their highest ability
· Exhibit a professional and well-groomed appearance at all times
· Proactive and can work under minimum supervision
· Energetic with a positive can-do attitude.
· Willing to step up to challenges
· Punctual, organised, reliable and able to work with others in and outside of our team
Tasks & responsibilities
· Perform manicure, pedicure, and acrylic nail services to customers;
· Analyze nail conditions and provide suitable nail treatment to the customer;
· Provide excellent customer service by fulfilling customers expectation of nail grooming, massage and exfoliation, and polish application ang nail art;
· Provide manicures (clean, cut, buff, shape, and polish customers’ nails) and spa pedicure (treat customers’ feet and toenails);
· Ensure the sanitary of all equipment, cleaning and disinfecting all tools on a daily basis;
· Understand and explain the ingredients and product benefits for the nail care of both hands and feet and educate client as needed;
· Perform body treatments such as massage customers’ hands and feet;
· Advise customers about nail care and treatment and refer customers to health professional in case of any nails diseases (e.g. in-growth nails, double nails);
· Provide answers to inquiries or direct inquiries accordingly;
· Promote salon services;
· Attend scheduled meetings and trainings;
· Safeguard customer experience and report incidents or accidents.
· Competitive wages ranging from $30 to 35 per hour depending on individual skills and experience
· Working within a multicultural and friendly environment
· Training and upskilling where you want to develop further
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now. You must either attach your CV or provide detail on your work history. Applicant must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. Please specify the country of your location when you apply.